PROMOTING YOUNG TALENTED DANCERS
SCHOLARSHIP FUND FUNDACIÓN BANCO SABADELL
Institution: Fundación Banco Sabadell
Program Name: “IBStage – Programa de Becas Banco Sabadell”
Application OPEN: FEBRUARY, 2019
Application deadline: APRIL, 2019
Fund total amount: 15.754€
IBStage has created with the collaboration of the Banc Sabadell Foundation the “IBStage – Programa de Becas Banco Sabadell” in order to provide an opportunity for those talented students who don´t have sufficient resources to participate in our course.
The main aim of Banc Sabadell Foundation is the promotion of the talent of the young aspiring professional dancers, to give them the opportunity to be trained by some of the most recognized professionals in the world of ballet.
The Banc Sabadell Foundation, was founded in 1994 in order to stimulate knowledge and culture and its mission is to promote educational activities, training and research in the social, educational, scientific and cultural aimed at the entire society.
All participants to the IBStage Auditions are candidates to a Scholarship Fund from the Bank Sabadell Fundation, if they meet the general criteria to op to an IBStage Scholarship.
***By sending the video, the candidate to the scholarship is transfering his/her image right and intellectual property to IBStage.
To apply for a Banc Sabadell Scholarship there are 2 important requisites:
Banc Sabadell Fundation Internship detail
*Insurance and extras are not covered by the Scholarship.
Additional Requirements to be accepted when candidates are awarded with a BSF Scholarship:
- Candidates who applied for the BSF SCHOLARSHIP through our Online Video Audition Process will be notified whether they obteined the scholarship or not by the end of the scholarship call.
- Notifications will be done by email.
- ALL THE SCHOLARSHIPS WILL BE AWARDED ON BASE OF CANDIDATE'S TALENT AND FAMILY INCOMES.
In accordance with the stablished in the 5th Article of the organic law 15/1999 in december about the Personal Data Protection,
- The provided personal data in this call will be object of treatment in the files under the responsibility of IBStage Association for the provision of service or managing of your application. This are appropriate, corresponding, and non-excessive. Additionally, this data will not be transfered to third parts, except in legal permited transfers.
- Your denial to provide the requested data implies the impossibility to provide the service or attend your application.
- We inform you of the posibility of exercising the corresponding access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights, in accordance with the established in the 15/1999 Law. The mentioned rights can be exercised through: firstname.lastname@example.org.