In the last years, we had volunteers from different countries and specialities. Their collaboration was one of the keys of the success of IBStage.
As IBStage Volunteer you will have assigned some responsibilities:
- The reception of students, teachers and dancers
- Support to teachers during classes and rehearsals
- Sales (IBStage Merchandising)
- General information, Reception of visits, media, etc.
- Assistant production
Advantages of Volunteering IBStage:
- For volunteers in all 3 weeks they will automatically get 2 invitations for the IBStage Galas.
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS IBStage 2018
For this edition we need volunteers specialized as:
- Medical Assistant
- Leisure time instructor
- Media and Communications
- Ballet Students
- Students of Classical Music (Piano)
Is important that all volunteers understand and speak English and Spanish. Italian and Japanese are optionals, but preferred for us.
If you want to be volunteer and help us to promote Ballet and live a Great Experience, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form will be OPEN: May 14, 2018 - DEADLINE: August 1st, 2018.
All candidates accepted to be part of IBStage 2018 must be present in our general meetings (3/8 and 10/8 to confirm).